1. Even though she’s only 22, Lily Collins already has a bucket list! And apparently gracing the cover of Teen Vogue was on that list. Good thing for Collins, she can already cross that one of her list as she’s on the cover of Teen Vogue’s October 2011 issue.
2. In 2001, the then 18-year-old was a part of the esteemed Crillon Ball in Paris. She was dressed by Chanel Haute Couture for the big night.
3. Lily considers Stella McCartney, Matthew Williamson, Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen and Chanel as some of her favorite designers.
4. So what’s Lily’s go-to karaoke song? Anything Britney Spears!
5. Lily attended the University of Southern California where she was a part of the school of communications.
6. Lily was an on-air correspondent for Nickelodeon’s Slime Across America.
7. Even though she moved to the states when she was little, Lily still considers herself English. She told the Daily Mail I do still feel very British here in Los Angeles. I’m much more European than other people here. I do feel my roots and I miss England a lot. I try to spend two months every summer at our house in the country. I miss English food. I was brought up on sausage and beans, and beans on toast! I even miss the accent.”
8. The last video game that Lily played was Split Second.
9. Before becoming an actress, Lily was a part-time model and she even walked runways in Spain.
10. Lily was born in the UK and lived in West Sussex, England until her parents split when she was 6 years old.